Attorney Patrick Davis is the senior partner at Davis | Pingel, where he practices domestic relations law throughout the greater Kansas City area.
Professional Practice & Background
In practice since 1988, Mr. Davis’ legal career has involved cases before Missouri state courts at all levels, including the Missouri Supreme Court. Mr. Davis is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Prior to entering the field of law, Mr. Davis worked as a paramedic and later as a respiratory therapist in an open heart program at a large medical center in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Upon completion of his Bachelor’s degree in nursing, Mr. Davis went to work as a trauma nurse at a Level I trauma center in the Kansas City area.
He began his legal career in 1988 as a trial attorney focusing in the field of family law.
Attorney Davis works to compassionately serve the needs of families, parents, spouses, children, and grandparents. To learn more about our caring legal services, call Davis | Pingel to schedule a confidential consultation.
- J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 1987
- B.S.N., William Jewell College, 1982
- A.A.D., Respiratory Therapy, Johnson County Community College, 1976
- Missouri State Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Practices pro hac vice in Kansas
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Family Law Section
- American Bar Association Section of Litigation: Trial Practice
- Missouri Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Areas of Focus